Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Job Title: Associate Account Director (Kantar Insights)
Purpose of the Role
- To manage the executive research team.
- To inspire confidence and motivate the team.
- To train and develop quality research skills.
- To improve profitability of projects.
- Accountable for achievement of annual targets and profitability.
- Strong proficiency in pricing for success and profit.
- Generate proposals for local and international projects.
- Accountable for overall quality of proposals / pitches.
- Proactively work with team to ensure process improvement to benefit clients and the business.
- Obtain brief from client to ensure full understanding of nature of project.
- Develop and strengthen client –agency relationship.
- Ability to be a full consultant to client in terms of their category and brands.
- Manage and supervise research projects. This includes drawing up a realistic timeline, completing all the necessary administrative procedures and liaising with service departments to ensure process is effectively executed. This includes briefing the relevant service departments, oversee that timelines are adhered to and regular feedback is obtained. (Service departments include project co-ordinators, sampling, translations, field workers, and telephonic interviewers and DP).
- Service clients and interact independently with clients on an on-going basis. This includes regular communication regarding current projects, as well as relationship building to promote client retention, enhancement and growth.
- Understand, control and monitor project transactions and costs and prepare costings for each project.
- Training and development of new staff and current team members.
- Help develop the research teams in terms of organizing trainings and motivating them in research environment.
- At least a HND / B.Sc or equivalent in Statistics, any of the Sciences or Management Sciences.
- Excellent knowledge of MS packages usage.
- Strong persuasion skills.
- Strong marketing (research) knowledge – at least 3 to 7 years’ experience, at least 3 years in managing teams.
- Previous experience in Consulting and Technology sectors will be an advantage
- Seriousness and authority within the company.
- Good communication and social skills, gravitas and authority with clients.
- A team builder – builds and maintains strong relationships with staff.
- Excellent client relationship development skills.
- Motivated to achieve business success.
- Fair but tough – happy to coach and identify under performers.
- Responsible for delivering business excellence.
- Responsible for developing senior staff by acting as a role model.
- Willing to work evenings/flexibly when required.
- Big picture thinking.
- Innovative and flexible approach.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online