Amidst leading Commercial Law Firms in Nigeria, Imperial Law Office Attorneys is primus inter pares, because, we house a constellation of Best Commercial Lawyers in Nigeria with varied multi-sectoral rich experiences. Our lawyers work closely with our Clients; Indigenous and multinational corporations, financial institutions and government entities, to gain a thorough understanding of their goals, both legal and financial. Afolake lawal | best corporate commercial lawyer in Nigeria. Through a rigorous assessment of their transactions, we devise solutions to meet their needs. Our expertise is a combination of our understanding of the marketplace and the rapidly evolving regulatory challenges, plus our global experience and commercially minded approach.
Job Position: Associate
Job Location: Marina, Lagos
- As an Associate, you will work closely with the Partner and other members of the Team whilst maintaining existing business portfolio of the Firm.
- Part of your remit will include interfacing with clients of the Firm under the leadership and direction of the Partner.
- Conduct legal research using laws, policies, regulations relating to corporate commercial transactions and publications of the firm.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts complex transactional agreement.
- Handle company secretarial services as well as ensure periodic filing/returns to regulators.
- Provide advice on legal/regulatory issues, policy development and business matters.
- Maintain continuous engagement with key executive stakeholders within the, finance, oil and gas, power and energy client organizations.
- Work in concert with the Partner to achieve objectives and deliverables.
- An Associate with 6-7 years experience in core commercial transactions.
31st May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online