FBDS Nigeria – A pioneer and builder of an emerging sector consulting company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Ideal Candidate
- Reporting to the CEO, the COO is a proactive, internal-facing startup veteran with strong enterprise building and professional services experience.
- The individual will have a drive and capacity to put together the right team and manage them to ‘work’ opportunities – executing deals and converting pipelines to revenues. In addition, the individual will be savvy, innovative and entrepreneurial, to constantly improve our structures, processes and discipline, and to contribute to the visioning on the business. Our preference is that he or she will have experiences across functions and industries.
- CEO’s Partner who aligns Execution with Vision, Strategy and Financing
- Responsible for Company Building, Operations & Finance
- Establish a positive, proactive, winning culture with and within the team Operations
- Responsible for quality and cost-effective execution of deals/projects
- Recruiting and contracting resources required to execute projects
- Professional services hands-on experience in the areas of enterprise building, fundraising, technology solutions for SMEs, advisory services and general consulting practice.
- Responsible for project planning and support of existing completed projects
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in a combination of core management consulting is a MUST
- Professional Certification in Project and Business Management is an added advantage.
- Operations management experience Core Competencies
- Exceptional communication, decision making, analytical, tracking, reporting and time management skills.
- Direct management experience with proven leadership and delegation skills
- Strong finance background, financial modelling skills and ability to analyze technical and financial data.
- Independent thinker is able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Persistence in holding internal and external stakeholders accountable under deadline, while establishing & maintaining strong relationships.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- A process-oriented manager who creates Systems and structure.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Enjoys challenges. Startup work-ethic.
- Passionate about SMEs and enterprise development
- Hands-on, Detail-oriented, Strong Execution Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Associate Director” as the subject of the email.