Turahfrique Interiors Limited is an Interior Design and Furniture Manufacturing Company that specializes in home, office, ceiling finishes, floor finishes, woodwork, interior design fittings, and general constructions in various parts of Nigeria.
- Job Position: Furniture Factory Supervisor / Quality Assurance Officer
- Job Location: Magboro, Ogun
- As our factory supervisor and quality control officer, you will be responsible for managing a diverse and talented manufacturing team.
You are required to:
- Help manufacturing staff by interpreting drawings and ensuring products are produced based on the specification and to the highest quality and at the shortest possible time.
- Assess material needs for production and develop inventory plans
- Plan weekly production goals for every department and state at the end of the week, goals achieved, or where there is a deviation from the standard, the reason for such deviation.
- Work in hand with the procurement department by ensuring items needed for production every week are compiled, sent to the MD for approval, and delivered to the factory latest every first working day of the week.
- Helps manufacturing staff achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results.
- Evaluates the condition of production equipment and call for repairs if the equipment becomes faulty or unreliable.
- Count stock every other week and ensure stocks are replenished when it falls to a certain level.
- Escalate issues to the management immediately and ensure optimal output or workflow is achieved at all times.
- Ensure Saturday’s roasters are adhered to and optimum production is achieved.
- Monitor site Installation with the Architect and ensure all items needed for Installation are taking to the site to ensure the free flow of the Installation process.
- Keep a record of all tools and equipment and ensure tools taken to the site are counted and returned after Installation.
- Attention to detailing is a key function of this role, you are required to pay close attention to detail, remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications, and report same to the management.
- Possess strategic listening skills, be an active listener, empathic, creative, flexible, ability to share clear messages and make complex ideas easy to understand are some of the qualities you required to be successful in this position as a good team leader.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as factory supervisor/Quality control Officer in a furniture manufacturing organization.
- candidates should possess an OND
- On hand experience as furniture, the maker is an added advantage.
N60,000 – N100,000 monthly.
12th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The factory is located in Ogun State and a Staff accommodation facility is available.