Ark Technologies Integrated Services Limited is a multi-vendor ATM Company passionately driven by cutting-edge technologies and a team of highly-skilled professionals, with a focus to deliver Sales and Maintenance of high-end Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) to Banks and Financial Institutions in Nigeria, countries in West Africa, Africa, and globally. With a drive to deliver industry-standard ATM products and services to Banks, Independent ATM Deployers (IADs), and financial institutions we have developed an Enterprise ATM Business Solutions Company that integrates various ATM units: Sales, Maintenance, Refurbishment, ATM Parts Supplies, ATM Parts Repair, Anti-Skimming, ATM Monitoring Solution, ATM Branding, ATM Business Consultancy, ATM Training, and so much more. We deliver high quality products and services for a cross-platform of ATMs like NCR, WINCOR, GRG, DIEBOLD etc At Ark Technologies Integrated Services Limited our passion for quality and our drive for innovation and high-standards reflects in our high-end products and services. We passionately believe in an ATM business world were high-standards, innovation, security are integrated to deliver a rich customer experience.
- Job Position: ATM Engineer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Degree in any related field.
- Must possess at least 2 years experience in ATM repair.
- Analytical thinking with good problem-solving abilities.
- Good understanding of ATM refurbishment.
- Broad Knowledge on all ATM part repairs.
- Must be willing to work outside Lagos.
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.