Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition, and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
- Job Position: Attendant – Pool
- Job Number: 21019341
- Job Location: Marriott Hotel – Ikeja, Lagos
- Job Category: Golf, Fitness, & Entertainment
- Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
- Position Type: Non-Management
- Wash, mop, and clean the pool deck.
- Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests in all recreational activities and areas by expressing an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Observe activity in the recreational facility and respond appropriately in accordance with local operating procedures in the event of an emergency.
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility.
- Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform the supervisor/manager.
- Provide assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Obtain, fold, and stack towels according to company procedures.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects).
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and downstairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online