PoweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources and Coaching.
Job Position: Audit Assistant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Will be responsible to Schedules and plans audits; track the cash flow and accounts of the organization to ensure that they are being recorded and processes correctly, that assets are protected through appropriate control measures and that financial records meet legal standards, assess risk and develops audit direction.
- Performs preliminary planning and establishes direction for audits, provides leadership to assigned auditors by reviewing their works and providing guidance, manage project to quality outcomes, while meeting established time budget.
- Prepare audit plan for every operation and develop schedule to conduct audits every year for the organization.
- Assist in Conducting audits working directly with all internal management levels as well as external clients and recording existing control environment over business risk.
- Analyze integrity and reliability financial information and means used for identifying measure, classifying and reporting information. And also review and record activities and plans defined by management to resolve issues identified by audit findings.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests to address control issues on new business processes, policies and procedures, and provide consultative services to management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a strong aptitude for Math.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- A keen interest in the financial system.
- Must be able to work well with a variety of personalities and balance multiple work priorities.
25th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.