Nexia Agbo Abel & Co. is a multi-skill and multi-discipline professional advisory firm committed to technical and professional excellence in the provision of services that are innovative, tailor-made, and cost-effective and accord with professional standards and guidelines issued by National and International reputable institutes to which it belongs.
- Job Position: Audit Trainee (NYSC)
- Job Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- Assist in the execution of external audit assignments
- Assist in evaluating financial and operational controls.
- Analytical review and evaluation of financial data.
- Degree / HND (minimum of 2:1/Upper credit)
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of management.
- Ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere, encouraging colleagues to contribute to common work challenges and deadlines.
- Be able to demonstrate standards of ethics and integrity.
- Be detail-orientated, and is committed to undertaking work in a logical and disciplined manner, in line with the prescribed methodology.
- Computer skills in MS Office programs.
12th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the position title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This position is for Youth Corps Members only.