Dana Group is one of the leading industrial conglomerates in Nigeria with operations across a diverse range of sectors, with manufacturing facilities, trading capabilities and wide distribution networks. The Group comprises of strategically positioned subsidiaries and associate companies principally engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of plastic products, pharmaceutical products, bottled water, milling of steel, assembly, sales and servicing of motor vehicles, and aviation.
Job Position: Auditor
Job Location: Lagos
- Stock take of finished goods- Physical
- Audit of production slips and manufacturing journal
- Audit of sales records
- Audit of payroll and overtime to staff
- Audit of payroll and overtime to contract
- Audit of scrap and grinding journal
- Stock take of spare parts and consumable items
- Audit of attendance and security records
- Audit of bank payment vouchers
- Audit of diesel consumption records
- Audit and check credit limit to customers and issue report to Sales department
- Audit local and import purchase of materials.
- Timely submission of weekly,monthly and quarterly report.
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Sc Degrees in Accounting, Finance, or a related field with 3 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in auditing or a related field, with knowledge of audit methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively convey audit findings and recommendations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.