GFT Limited, one of the fastest growing E-commerce, retail startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Auditor
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Responsible for the review of the organization’s business processes.
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place.
- Ensuring that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyze, and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements (make VAT and PAYE returns to relevant tax authorities).
- Liaise with Tax Authorities, Auditors and other Regulatory bodies as regards preparation and filing of the Audited Financials and other Tax related matters.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- • Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 3 – 6 years of work experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Corporate Transactions
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Keen attention to details
- E Commerce business and operations
- Finance and Investment Management
- Knowledge of internal control regulations.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.