Perfection Motors a subsidiary of the Lee Group of companies was established in partnership with FAW China. Perfection Motor was given the sole rights to market FAW heavy duty Trucks in Nigeria. Since our inception in 2013 we have made great strides in ensuring that we will be ready to serve our market by establishing our head office alongside a fully equipped workshop, parts department and not to mention an SKD assembly plant in Ikeja.
- Job Position: Auto Electrician
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Performing electronic diagnostics on cars and other vehicles to identify faults
- Repairing electrical and electronic faults in cars and motor vehicles, replacing damaged/faulty parts where necessary
- Performing checks and tests to verify the success of repair work
- Assembling and installing electrical and electronic systems in motor vehicles
- Preparing time and cost estimates for customers
- Performing routine revision and maintenance on motor vehicles
- Regular industry research to stay current with vehicle manufacturers updates and new repair tools/products and techniques for current and future problem-solving and decision making.
- Quality control analysis; conducting tests and inspection of products, services/processes to evaluate quality and performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- FSLC qualification.
- 2 years of experience.
31st January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed CV (in Word/PDF Format) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.