Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel, and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector, etc.
Job Position: Automation Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer to join us in our company. As an Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and testing automated machinery and processes in order to complete exact tasks.
- Exploring and implementing new ways to automate systems
- Designing and testing automation equipment and processes
- Programming new automated components
- Identifying quality issues and writing reports
- Eliminating defects and errors with product and software development
- Collaborating with other business units.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar field
- Proficiency in maintaining automation equipment
- Experience with robotics, AI and machine learning
- Experience with project management
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and perform complex system tests
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creative thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate well with other members of the development team
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Ability to keep up with the latest technologies
- A desire to continually upgrade technical knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.