Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Job Position: Automation Engineer – Candy
Job Location: Lagos
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- This is a leadership role where you will own the technology, maintenance, process and setting for the equipment for the line. You will possess deep expertise and will be viewed as the technology expert of the line/s.
- Partner & enable the line leader(s) to deliver the SQCDSM targets-Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability & Morale for the lines, to ensure Process stability; Participate in the DMS- Daily Management systems meetings at the shift and line level
- Own the technology and process and centerline settings for the equipment and process and has deep technical mastery of the process and equipment; own the Progressive maintenance systems and work processes and the Progressive Maintenance Key Performance Indicators for the line/s along with Centerline Management systems; owns the Repairs & Maintenance budget of the line
- Develop, own and execute the line/s preventive and time-based maintenance systems and plans and builds capability of the team to execute themselves; Build (spends at least 50% of time) technical and maintenance skills of the technicians working in the shifts, so that they are able to operate and maintain their equipment themselves; be part of the PM Pillar, own all PM systems and work process at the line level and lead some of them at the department level
- Partner with the Asset and Reliability team for system improvement and execution of special maintenance tasks; be responsible for Change Management on the line/s, localization of spares and proper break-down analysis and R&M cost reduction for the line/s; represent the department/line/s as the site technology owner in the regional and global technology forums
- Assist in VSU for the new initiatives and enables the VSU team; help the line leader in internal and external benchmarking and reapplication; be the subject matter expert on one of the component categories and will be a trainer of PM related subjects for the plant
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mandatory 3-5 years’ work experience in Electrical maintenance field with advanced knowledge and understanding of International Electrical Standard, Electrical Safety & Efficiency standards
- Proficient knowledge on Control system and PLC programming language
- Hands-on understanding of SCADA & robotic system as well as electrical drawing
- Familiar with IL6S/ TPM
- Must be in position of leadership and people management for at least 2 years.
What you will bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Advanced knowledge (including AM-Autonomous Maintenance Step 4 systems & Progressive Maintenance Step 3) & skill to maintain the dedicated equipment(s)at basic conditions independently, including the execution of AM & PM (BD-Breakdown maintenance, planned maintenance) standards on dedicated equipment(s) and TPM – Phase 3 & 4 tools problem solving tools.
- The capability to lead a Role for the Line. Qualify and coach the next level SWP owners and drive the common opportunity areas across the line in PDCA-Plan Do Check Adjust approach
- The capability to work as the Line Leader, developing and aligning goal/master plan for the line, deploying and managing IDP for the members, coaching team members on their performance management and career development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- No Relocation support available
- Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.