Hazon Technologies is dedicated to helping you solve problems through innovative means and building digital products. Our work revolves around empowering individuals and organizations to realize their full potential and values. We believe that in building great products, we are invariably building great people. We build digital products that solve problems.
Job Position: Back-end Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
- If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python.
- Working knowledge of CMS framework.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
25th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.