Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client, a financial technology modern consumer credit solution provider is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Back End Developer (FinTECH)
- Job Location: Jakande-Lekki, Lagos
- We are in need of a Back end Developer to join a team of engineers to design, develop, implement, integrate, test, qualify, and maintain embedded software on a wide range systems across the business.
- An analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
- To succeed as a Backend Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer engineering or a related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- High proficiency in PHP/Laravel, MYSQL, AWS.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
Salary is competitive and in line with industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online