Poise and Etiquette, an HR consulting firm providing solutions to all employment needs is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Back-End Developer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Develop features from proposal to polished end result
- Support and collaborate with our service engineers in getting to the bottom of issues and come up with robust solutions
- Manage and review code contributed by the rest of the team and work with them to get it ready for production
- Create and maintain documentation around features and configuration to save our users time
- Take initiative in improving the software in small or large ways to address pain points in your own experience as a developer
- Keep code easy to maintain and keep it easy for others to contribute
- Experience with the .NET Framework/ C# programming language and other more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Java, PHP, C/C++, Objective C, Python, Golang
- A solid understanding of software construction
- The ability to naturally follow good development practices like test automation, CI/CD, source version control, etc
- You enjoy technical challenges and are eager to explore new technologies
- An awareness of the following technologies: MSSQL, MySQL, Redis, Memcached, xDocker, Kafka, Git, Jenkins.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 4 – 7 years Experience.
23rd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.