Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary telecommunications company which provides 4G LTE Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice over LTE and extraordinarily high internet access speed. Our aim is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunications landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by delivering the most advanced communications technology across the largest possible network coverage in the most effective, valuable and satisfying manner. We firmly believe that by delivering superb and unparalleled broadband-based mobile services, we can help individuals and enterprises harness the power of connectivity and maximise their potentials. This belief is pursued and sustained by anchoring our activities on the fundamental LIVE principle- leadership, innovation, value and experience.
Job Position: Back-End Operations Executive
Job Location: Rumens, Lagos
- Ensure all escalated complaints are treated or further escalated within SLA
- Ensure all interactions are logged and captured correctly on CRM with necessary follow up done when required.
- Ensure close looping is done on all escalated tickets.
- Managing own time and productivity effectively to meet service level requirements
- Experience in call centre is a must.
- Technical know-how with computers and average typing speed.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
22nd November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (saving their CV with their full names) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.