Karisfined Edge Solutions is a Training, Talent Management, and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Human Capital Development and Organizational Improvement. Our solutions are tailored for both Individuals and specific Organizations with suite approaches that have been proven effective. We help Organizations grow by defining and focusing on their core through High Impact Training, Strategies Development, Diagnosing and Eliminating Weak Processes, and Optimize Performance.
- Job Position: Backend Developer
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We require the services of experienced and talented software developers to join our team! The ideal candidate will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced Developers.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on platform builder and work with a team to develop and implement solutions across multiple value streams within the business, turning complex business problems and opportunities into streamlined and integrated applications.
- We are looking for someone with first-hand technical expertise in all parts of the solution delivery process: ideation, architecture and design, technology selection, development, delivery and planned support.
- Guide, coach, and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
- Boards or Trello or similar tools
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communication with stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals, and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces
- Directing system testing and validation of procedures
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modification of an existing system
- Maintain system once they are up and running
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and system analyst
- Analyze user requirement and convert them to design document to be implemented
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers using business intelligence and data analytic tools.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or another related field.
- 5 years of hands-on programming experience using relevant languages and relevant tool suites (C#, ASP,.NET, Angular)
- 3 or more years of experience leading a software development team
- 3 or more years of experience with agile practices, patterns, and techniques
- 2 or more years of experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD,
- BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous
- Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
20th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.