Kwivar Finance Limited is registered company situated in Nigeria with various innovative products such as Nextpayday, Kwivar, Rentpady and Wisetrader. Nextpayday provides Nigerians with a non-speculative, hassle-free, transparent, and secured opportunity to grow passive income by funding loan requests from validly employed Nigerians in little bits. Nextpayday is a platform that enables validly employed Nigerians access salary advances without hassles and repay in 3-12 months equal monthly installments directly from their employers’ payroll or their salary accounts held with Nigerian banks.
Our operations are regulated under the money lenders act and Nextpayday owns lending licenses in Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom states, and the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria. We also have the approval of Rivers, Cross Rivers, and Federal Government [IPPIS] which gives us access to direct deductions from workers’ payroll.
Job Position: Backend Developer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are seeking an experienced Backend Developer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our existing software, database management, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- The Backend Developer will collaborate with front-end developers, project managers, and other stakeholders to maintain and deliver efficient and scalable software solutions.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong computer science fundamentals and problem-solving
- At least 3 years of experience working in Laravel, Vue, PHP, Git env & framework
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in developing web & mobile applications
- 5 years of working experience
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Proficiency in python, java, c++, or other object-oriented language;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of app architecture and design patterns
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging large codebases
- If you are a highly motivated Backend Developer with a passion for creating robust and scalable software solutions, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and contribute to the development of innovative and impactful projects in the Fintech Space.
N120,000 – N150,000 / month.
24th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any other format aside PDF WILL NOT be considered.