Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is a global leader in logistics and transport management. They have adopted the most efficient cargo handling processes, employing cutting-edge technology solutions, to achieve minimal delay in vessel operations, optimal utilization of terminal area, and the fastest delivery of the cargo.
Job Position: Backend Developer
Job Location: Remote
- Our client seeks passionate and talented Backend Developers to join their team. The successful candidate should have experience with Framework: Asp.Net, Webforms (VB), Database: MSSQL Server (T-SQL Stored Procedures), Source Control: Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- This position is ideal for a software engineer who is passionate about solving challenging business problems and building applications that provide an excellent user experience.
- Sometimes you will be designing brand-new software solutions, and at other times you may be refactoring existing functionality for performance and maintainability, but always working on ways to make us more efficient and provide better solutions to our customers.
- The role is for a self-motivated individual with software engineering skills and knowledge of Databases, and .NET Web technologies.
- The candidate will be extensively involved in leading hands-on software engineering activities including POCs, design, documentation, development, and test of new functionality.
- The candidate must be flexible and willing to switch tasks based on the team’s needs.
- You will also help and guide junior team members.
- Work on emerging technologies, building distributed applications
- Collaborate with project team members (Product Managers, Architects, Analysts, Software Engineers, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure the development and implementation of new data-driven solutions.
- Drive development effort End-to-End for on-time delivery of high-quality
- solutions that conform to requirements, conform to the architectural vision and comply with all applicable standards.
- Collaborate with senior technical staff and PM to identify, document, plan contingency, track and manage risks and issues until all are resolved
- Present technical solutions, capabilities, considerations, and features in business terms.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner.
- Partner with Product on implementation strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5 years of Software Development Experience or a Masters’s degree with 2 years of Software Development Experience.
- Should have experience with Framework: Asp.Net, Webforms (VB) , Database: MSSQL Server (T-SQL Stored Procedures), Source Control : Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Experience with web service standards and related patterns (REST, JSON)
- Proficiency in implementing design patterns and hands -on – knowledge on SQL server and VB .Net
- Experience developing large-scale, enterprise-class distributed system or subsystems that require high availability, low latency, & strong data consistency computing
- Experience implementing solutions for low-latency, distributed services using open standard technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear & concise way, a team player with a strong work ethic
- Effective verbal and written communication and documentation skills
- The successful candidate should have experience with Framework: Asp.Net, Webforms (VB), Database: MSSQL Server (T-SQL Stored Procedures), Source Control: Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
The remuneration is competitive along with other benefits.
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The role is a remote role, however, candidates are required to come onsite for an assessment as part of the interview process.
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.