Softnet has a rich history of innovation, expansion, and growth. Right from its first product (version), the emphasis was always on continuous R&D and teamwork.
Job Position: Backend Developer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team.
- You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
- We want to meet you if you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing or improving existing applications.
- As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc Degrees in Computer Science or relevant fields with 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
1st March, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.