Credit Wolf is a digital banking platform that permits fixed deposits at highly competitive interest rates, savings for unforeseen contingencies and extends credit to low-income earners and small businesses. We understand the detrimental effects of economic change and proffer considerate agreements to customers. There is no requirement for collateral. Interest rates are set by a variety of factors, including your repayment history and Creditwolf’s cost of lending. We also have a digital wallet where you can convert your savings to currency to that can be sent worldwide. We are dedicated to enhancing the financial status of the lower income class by delivering top-notch services at pocket-friendly interest rates. Credit Wolf is currently headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Position: Backend Developer Intern (Laravel-PHP)
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
- IT students only with 6 months experience
- Female applicants are encouraged
- Have an understanding of PHP, Advanced PHP, and OOPs concepts.
- Strong knowledge of API Development using REST and SOAP architecture.
- Adaptive to the new technologies / architecture.
- Willing to learn New Languages / Frameworks.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Knowledge of PHP programming and open source technology such as Codeignitor, Laravel and other frameworks.
- Knowledge E-commerce, Payment Gateway, CMS, etc.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL).
13th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.