Creditville has evolved into a proprietary fintech firm offering a variety of services (loans, leases, finance, investment, asset management, banking, foreign exchange, and real estate) from its headquarters in the heart of Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Position: Backend Engineer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi, Yaba, or Costain – Lagos
- We’re hiring to fill the position of a Backend Engineer who will be tasked with troubleshooting and improving current backend applications and processes and building new applications to streamline and enhance internal and external processes and maintaining the server-side of web applications while working in a fast-paced environment.
- The role holder will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current code and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
- Generate recyclable code libraries
- Implement ongoing security systems
- Attend regular meetings with the frontend team to expose weaknesses and problems
- Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization
- Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage
- Configure usability of all front-side applications
- Maintain a stable server with zero downtime
- Keep a backup library before any large changes to the server
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Professional certification in relevant Computer Programming.
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience as a Java Developer.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- A full-time Spring Boot Java Engineer
- Have strong OOP knowledge
- Other development knowledge (Node JS, Python, PHP, Kotlin)
- Good knowledge of database design and theories
- Continuous learner.
12th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.