Duplo is building the platform to power the next generation of financial services. Our mission is to help companies expand financial access for all. Our simple and powerful banking-as-a-service API helps companies quickly launch financial products.
Job Position: Backend Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- Work closely with engineering leads to aiding with architecture decisions for the application and supporting infrastructure.
- Help develop and own release versioning control and related documentation
- Design and implement testing and quality validation strategies.
- Building Restful APIs, SDKs, backend features, micro-services and infrastructure.
- 3 -5 years experience as a Backend Engineer
- An execution mindset, good analytic skills and a team-play attitude.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Prior experience working in fintech is an advantage.
Technical & Professional Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of NodeJS and relevant frameworks
- Solid understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Experience with typescript
- Strong working knowledge of Relational databases and NoSQL DB (Mongo DB)
- SQL / Database Queries
- Strong understanding of software development and design patterns
- Good working knowledge of ORMs
- Have a reasonable understanding of containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Have strong experience creating and automating E2E tests.
- An eye for detail is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Experience with deploying code multiple times a day
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies (Jira).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online