Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
Job Title: Backend Engineer – Java
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for driven, passionate and committed individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As our Back-end Engineer you are able to Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle of a product, manage and oversee projects for the company.
- Effective utilization of Java to develop effective user interface on our product application.
- Create innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the application more visually appealing and enhance usability.
- Understanding Framework of Java and it’s accompanying stack.
- Experience with building fully responsive web applications.
- Working Knowledge with collaboration tools such as Git.
- Ensure quick Updates on our product application to make them effective.
- A good demonstration of object-oriented or functional analysis design skills
- Demonstrate a good understanding of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance.
- Coding creative, operational or frontend software that helps the designated product build
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Integrate with the back- end systems and APIs.
- Creating Functional and intuitive applications and features.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from designing to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced executioner with at least 3 years experience.
- You must be very resourceful and comfortable working under short timelines and intense pressure to deliver in impossible situations while remaining flexible, proactive, data-driven, and efficient.
- Proficient understanding of Java is essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online