The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Bag Carrier
- Ref No: PackingPlant-Ibese-008
- Job Location: Ibese, Ogun State, Nigeria
- Bags unloading from the truck.
- Loading to Conveyor.
- Unloading from the conveyor.
- Shift bags down to desired stacking location.
- Counting and reconciliation of received bags.
- Shifting and stacking of rejected bags.
- Reconciliation of reject bags.
- Shifting of reject bags to vendor.
- Deputation for stock verification work on request from accounts
- Maintaining records/logbooks.
- Trade Test 1,2,3
- WASC/GCE/SSCE with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good relationship management skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online