Homeland Foodie and More Limited is a state-of-the-art restaurant. Since inception, our aim have always been to serve tradition on a platter. We are here to bless your taste buds with various delicacies.
Job Position: Baker
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Designing and improving recipes.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, bread, cakes, etc.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls. Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payments, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
- Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are fulfilled accurately and on time.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- 3 – 6 years of work experience.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend, and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in a hot, hectic environment; stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances; and lift heavy items for extended periods.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.