Wangaraufoods is looking for skilled, creative bakers who strive to provide excellent baked items and service in an efficient, professional manner. One who will facilitate the production of our Proudly Nigerian Snacks by following established food safety and sanitation standards. The Baker would on a daily basis ensure that manufactured products meet the specified quality standards set by the organization before consumption.
Job Position: Baker
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal baker must be someone with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction.
- The ability to work neatly and cleanly, keeping work areas and walk-ins in accordance with sanitary standards.
- Check the quality of baking ingredients.
- Operate within budgetary guidelines and keep waste to a minimum
- Bakes menu items using standardized recipes in a timely and efficient manner. that minimizes waste and ensures quality and customer satisfaction.
- Cleans and inspects equipment, appliances, and work areas to ensure. cleanliness and functional operations.
- Compiles and maintains production records of food use.
- Responsible for baking bread, pastries, and desserts for the food outlets.
- Requires extensive use of hands and arms.
- Requires extensive standing and lifting.
- Maintain construction and baking recipes to ensure consistent quality.
- Must have prior work experience as a Cook, or Baker, or enrollment in a culinary education program.
- Must be available to work morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
- Must be fully available to attend all scheduled training dates/times.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfil orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Ability to work in a hot, hectic environment; stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances; and lift heavy items for extended periods.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
MUST RESIDE WITHIN YABA AND IT”S IMMEDIATE ENVIRONS.