Smile 360 Dental Specialists is the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
Job Position: Bank Reconciliation Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Realtime postings of transactions
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Posting of bank charges, interest income, and interest charges among others
- Production and filing of monthly bank reconciliation reports.
Other Finance Functions:
- Perform all other functions as may be directed by the Finance Coordinator/Financial Controller.
NB: The above-mentioned is an outline summary of the incumbent’s duties and tasks and is in no way restricted to the above functions. At any given time, management can amend these duties and tasks as per operational requirements. Any changes to the above job description would be communicated to the employee in order to ensure awareness of any changes and to take up the additional duty and or responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 1-3 years experience in Accounting or Finance related functions
- Certificate: ICAN/ACCA certification will be an added advantage
- Excellent Observation Abilities
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision
- A logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem-solving
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Strong excel skills
- Good knowledge of double-entry postings
- Good knowledge of basic banking operations
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable skills in the bank reconciliation process.
N150,000 / Month
7th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.