Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
Job Position: Bartender
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Bartender to provide excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers needs and expectations
- Mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar and fruits
- Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to details
- Satisfying customer requests in a timely manner
- Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other bar accessories
- Organising the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
- Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
- Plan and present bar menu
- Creating unique drinks
- Preparing and serving appetisers, snacks, or other food items for customers at the bar
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Skills and Qualifications
- Resume and proven working experience as a Bartender.
- Training or experience with Bartending
- Extensive knowledge of drink mixing and garnishing, strong communication skills
- Positive attitude, personable demeanour
- Multitasking, Attention to Detail, Organisation.
- Ability to Stand for Long Periods and Strong Observational Skills and Relevant training certificate.
31st October, 2021
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.