Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and products quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Belt Attendant / Production Attendant – Cement Industry, DCP – Gboko Plant
- Reference Id: GbokoProduction004
- Job Location: Benue
- Department: Production
- Reports To: Supervisor
- Direct Reports / Subordinates: NA
- Responsible for Plant Equipment Operation, Housekeeping and Autonomous maintenance.
- Routine Inspection of all Main and Auxiliary Equipment like pump Conveyors, Storage Facilities in the Raw Mills, Cement Mills, Kilns, Coal Mills.
- Report all unusual observations to the kiln Patroller.
- Responsible for operating the equipment to conform with ISO Systems and Safety in Production Department
- Any other job as may be assigned by shift Manager/Patroller
- Monitor Plant Equipment Like Conveyors, Pumps, Reclaimer, Stacker, Tippler, Boiler/Hot Gas Generator, Storage Areas, etc.
- General housekeeping of the plant area.
- Take physical measurement of stock of materials like LPFO tanks level and Raw Meal Silos as appropriate and inform the Kiln Patroller or CCR operator.
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test III, II, I minimum of 3 years experience in Cement Industry.
- WAEC-SSCE/NECO with a minimum of 10 years experience in the Cement Industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online