Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
- Job Position: Benefit and Compensation Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- Process, review and balance bi-weekly payroll. Ensure payroll transactions are processed
- Correctly on time, earnings, benefits, deductions, taxes, garnishments, and other items that affect pay &/or company liability.
- Responsible for compensation/payroll administration, reconciliations to General Ledger and other accounts.
- Administer benefits programs, consult with and advise employees on the eligibility of insurance
- Coordinate yearly Open Enrollment Meetings with employees & broker. Arrange for distribution of materials from carriers and process changes with deadlines.
- Conduct new employee orientation.
- Ensure that employees understand benefit programs and counsel employees as situations arise. Work as liaison with insurance carriers/broker and employees to resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources preferred.
- 2 + years of experience in HR or benefits environment. HR experience preferred.
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.