Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions that ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Job Title: Book Keeper
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Position
- In this role, you are responsible for the proper care and maintenance of stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory. Also, you will work closely with the accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage petty cash
- Deposit cash to the bank on behalf of the company
- Keep a record of all daily expenses.
- Make payments on behalf of the company
- Conduct bank reconciliation.
Job Qualification / Experience
- OND or HND in a related field.
- 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Strictly for candidates who live in Lekki and its environs
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
23rd May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.