Mechanically Advanced Technologies Limited was launched in 2018. We intended to create software that will change lives in Nigeria. Our first product is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) module and with this, we were able to see how technology changed and impacted lives in Africa. Our goal is to spread beyond Nigeria and impact lives all over Africa with the power of Artificial Intelligence.
- Job Position: Bookkeeper
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments.
- Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our Accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable, and manage invoices and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds a Finance degree (preferably followed by accounting CPE courses) and is familiar with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks, Kashoo, and KashFlow.
- Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balancestage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports, and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- HND / BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Must have 0-2 years work experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
N50,000 – N80,000 / Month
19th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online