Owens & Xley is a full-service business consulting and advisory company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating practical solutions that assist entrepreneurs to navigate the day-to-day challenges of running a business.
At Owens and Xley Consults, everything we do is geared towards helping you build the business of your dreams and living the life you desire. Whether you are thinking of becoming your own boss or currently have your own business, we have solutions designed to support you.
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Bookkeeper would be responsible for maintaining sales records. He/She will maintain pricing records, receive funds and issue receipts. The bookkeeper will also submit and file regular reports.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
- Recording of debits and credits.
Job Requirements, Skills and Knowledge
- Basic accounting skills
- Data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Good organization skills
- B.Sc / HND in a related field
- At least one year of experience in a similar role.
N60,000 / month.
6th December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of email.