Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions that ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Job Position: Bookkeeping Officer
Summary of Position
- In this role, you are responsible for the proper care and maintenance of stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory. Also, you will work closely with the accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage petty cash
- Deposit cash to the bank on behalf of the company
- Keep a record of all daily expenses.
- Make payments on behalf of the company
- Conduct bank reconciliation.
Job Qualification / Experience
- OND or HND in a related field.
- 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Strictly for candidates who live in Lekki and its environs
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
20th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using “Bookkeeper” as the subject of the mail