Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more. We are firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing, as they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
Job Position: Branch Compliance Representative / Officer
Job Locations: Mubi – Adamawa, Minna – Niger and Bayelsa
- Monitoring compliance to company policies and directives
- Monitoring customer acknowledgement
- Monitoring compliance to credit policy, debtors circularisation, recovery of outstanding debts and reconciliation of coporate customer’s account
- Monitoring inflation of products price
- B.Sc / HND / OND / Graduate Trainee of Accounting or Management Sciences
- Two (2) or Three (3) years of experience is an added advantage.
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Resident Location (e.g. Branch Compliance Representative / Officer – Mubi) as the subject of the email.