BP Business Solutions Africa – We are HR Business Partners providing Best Practice business solutions to our clients through Brilliant Performance and Burning Passion for what we do. We are NOT HR consultants. We do NOT see ourselves as consultants. We prefer to see ourselves as your HR Business Partners working for you from outside your organization.
Job Position: Branch Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- We are currently sourcing for Branch Managers on behalf of our client – a leading consumer goods company with well-known food, home care and personal care products.
- Manage area to deliver monthly / annual NIV and Volume (SKU) target for assigned area Ensure Area performance growth in NIV and Volume.
- Responsible for primary sales in your area and ensuring range selling to distributors.
- Ensure distributor’s performance growth in NIV and Volume.
- Establish, maintain and expand your customer base.
- Set monthly targets/objectives for distributors in your area and manage them to achieve success.
- Ensure weekly performance tracking of your distributors.
- Improve service delivery & service levels, and open vibrant communication channels with distributors.
- Conduct meetings with all distributors in to review performance and resolve challenges.
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints and needs.
- Manage some Key account customers if required.
- Ensure all wholesale and retail outlets are fully covered.
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Monitor your team’s performance and manage them to achieve targets.
- Allocate coverage territory to each member of your team.
- Set daily, weekly and monthly targets for every member of your team and ensure daily, weekly and monthly performance tracking & review.
- Actualize continuous training and field coaching of all your team members.
- Ensure close monitoring of distributors’ stocks and achieve zero incidences of product expiry.
- Ensure that products are stored properly in approved warehouses/stores and at the right stack level. Such that products are not exposed to elements that will jeopardize quality standards.
- Minimum Qualification – B.Sc. in a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience
Competencies and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills (including written, oral, and presentation skills)
- Attention to details
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
31st August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title and the location (e.g. Branch Manager – North) as the subject of the mail.