Ascentech services ltd is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services.
Job Position: Brand Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Provides input into the brand strategy review (situational analysis)
- Developing annual brand operating and channel plans with aligned category, brand, consumer and customer priorities and objectives
- Managing Integrated Marketing Plan (IMP) & resulting commercial programs
- Managing new product introduction (NPI)
- Develops appropriate consumer & shopper insight and ensures insights, channel & POP opportunities are incorporated into all strategies and plans
- Manages the research process where appropriate
- Delivers agreed on brand, channel targets, and profitability
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing competitor information and developing activities to counteract anticipated competitor plans
- Tracks, analyses and evaluates all brand and trade initiatives to ensure business results are achieved and brand equity is maintained
- Develop & updates generic planograms and looks of success aligned to brand strategy
- Ensures communication to all relevant stakeholders during projects
- Manages day-to-day interactions with agencies and assists with evaluation
- Ensures that all business management standards, processes, and procedures are applied and adhered to in all activities
- Effective management of A&P budget
- SBM’s guide and develop skills base of JBM’s and BM’s where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree / MFSA Diploma
- 3 years of experience as a brand manager
- Extensive marketing experience, ideally in a top FMCG/QSR company, with a history of demonstrated success in:
- Business, brand, and category analysis translated into recommendations Insight development through deep consumer understanding of Brand positioning, architecture, and visual identity application into product and commercial innovation
- Marketing leadership of product and commercial innovation
- Cross function and Agency collaboration and leadership.
N300,000 – N350,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
19th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Brand Manager” as the subject of the email