DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning, reproductive health, and HIV prevention. DKT International is the largest private provider of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
Job Position: Brand Manager – Ethical
Job Location: Lagos
- Developing brand plans/strategies for the product range along with market penetration strategy, market research, competitor analysis and consumer insights.
- Development of product brochures and other pharma promotional marketing materials aimed at healthcare providers and consumers.
- Provide training, product knowledge, direction to the field sales team on all product aspects and on the correct and effective use of all marketing materials.
- Develop strategies, marketing and sales plans, and promotional mix to meet product category objectives vis-à-vis healthcare providers and customer needs.
- Deliver unique value product category propositions and business intelligence based on customer demand.
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities.
- Monitor business performance and external environment to meet business objectives.
- SWOT analysis of product line (strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats) and guiding sales team to tap the opportunities and growth in the product sale.
- Product forecasting, new product pipeline strategy, new product pre-launch, and launch strategy and post-launch, new initiatives for product growth strategy.
- University Degree in a related field (Health Sciences): Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Pharmaceutics, Biology, Nursing.
- At least three years of relevant working experience as a brand manager preferably in the pharmaceutical or cosmetics industry.
- Highly creative and analytical with the ability to think out of the box.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Sales management and leadership skills.
- Market research and intelligence to tap competitor analysis.
- Advanced presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to work and liaise with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite programs – Microsoft word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
18th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Brand Manager – Ethical” as the subject of the mail.