Summitech Computing Limited is a digital team of young & ambitious minds in Nigeria who have worked on some of the most bleeding-edge tech products in Nigeria and provide cutting edge technical solutions. Our Services include Web Designing & Development, Mobile Application Development, IT Support & Social Media Management.
- Job Position: Branding & Communications Specialist
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Branding & Communications Specialist is in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote the company’s brand, products, and services, overseeing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring the message is consistent and engaging.
- Your duty includes planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, identifying trends, preparing detailed media reports, press releases, and marketing materials.
- Manage and enhance Summitech and our client’s brand or reputation in the public’s eye.
- Ensure brand consistency for us and our client
- Develop and execute branding and communications plans for Summitech and our clients
- Identify brand-building areas for Summitech and our clients.
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions, and external customers and divisions.
- Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company and our clients.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of Summitech’s brand.
- Assist in the development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
- Produces ideas for promotional events or activities and conference events, implements and organizes them efficiently.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies for Summitech and our clients
- Create a relevant editorial calendar, write articles, and create informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company’s brand, products, and services and do the same for our clients
- Run promotions, either on social media or at physical locations.
- Oversee media relations, respond to media inquiries and maintain a media kit about Summitech and our clients
- Find opportunities for advertising, whether in print, on TV, or online for Summitech and our clients
- Handle crisis communications when an event threatens public safety or Summitech’s reputation.
- Create and implement a long-term communication strategy, produce a yearly commercial calendar plan for Summitech and our clients.
- Formulate and implement public relations strategies, selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develop media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
- Provide strategic input and direction for the brand, while keeping the company’s vision, mission, and objectives in mind; and advising stakeholders on issues relevant to the brand.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of offline and online media
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Google Analytics and AdWords certifications are advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in branding and communications
- Experience in creative content writing
- Relevant experience in a tech startup environment would be added advantage
N250,000 – N280,000 monthly.
5th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ”Branding & Communications Specialist” as the subject of the email.