Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Position: Branding Manager (All Categories – Pipline Build-up)
Job Location: Nigeria
- To manage the image and perception of assigned brands using appropriate research and integrated marketing communication tools to ensure continuous growth in market share and to achieve and exceed the sales objectives of the assigned brands.
- Develop and implement plans and strategies to grow assigned brands in order to increase market share and sales revenue
- Prepare integrated marketing communication briefs for advertising agencies and media partners to ensure clarity of brand objectives and positioning
- Collate, summarize and maintain all market-related information on assigned brands to facilitate management decision-making process through accurate reporting
- Monitor and evaluate integrated marketing communication activities on assigned brands to ensure compliance with approved brand budget, enhance brand positioning, and benchmark competition achievement of set objectives
- Assist the marketing manager in the process of new product development and brand improvements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Membership of Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN), APCON
- MBA an added advantage
- 5 – 10 years’ cognate experience
The Person must have:
- Be self-motivated
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have leadership qualities
- Be a “people-person”
- Be very detailed and research-oriented.
- Be able to multi-task
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online