Gecenyi Group is a group of registered companies with subsidiaries in Mines, Construction and Real Estate and Agric in Nigeria. We pride ourself on being staffed with people of quality, who are hardworking, creative, customer-centric and see the big picture of providing optimum value for our stakeholders across board
Job Position: Brands Communication Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent.
- Create and distribute content to promote the organization’s brand, activities, or products. Act as a liaison between the organization, the public, and the media to ensure that the brand remains top of mind.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on target audience.
- Manages the administration of the company s website ensuring correctness and brand consistency of information thereon
- Generates and develops ideas for effective brand placement and enhancement of brand value
- Develops, organizes and manages company events including periodic employee bonding programme
- Manages the production of company branded collaterals and corporate gift items, including identification and negotiation with relevant vendors and suppliers, stakeholders and business partners such as director, key clients, industry colleagues
- Composing, reviewing or editing CEO s essays and write-ups for post on company website blog
- Demonstrate strong judgment in understanding key trends and news elements to develop a successful PR program with proactive and responsive media relations activities.
- Demonstrate exceptional strategic thinking and planning abilities.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Manage a comprehensive employee communications strategy and plan that directly supports the business strategy, vision and values and use a range of appropriate tools that are measurable.
- Leads communications for major business initiatives and events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- 2-5 years’ relevant experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
N70,000 – N150,000 / month.
13th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.