The Ministry For Technical Education is a unique Ministry, created by the Delta State Governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa, to take charge and care of Technical Colleges in the state.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below in the State Technical Colleges:
Job Position: Bursar
Educational Qualifications Required
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Accountancy.
12th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to complete the online form
Applicants are required to upload the following documents to the link above:
- Academic / Professional Certificates
- NYSC Discharge Certificate / Exemption or Exclusion Letter
- Passport Photograph
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Birth Certificates / Age Declaration
- National ID Card / NIN Number (Where available).
- This advertisement supersedes the earlier one and those who earlier applied should please reapply as appropriate.
- Applicants shortlisted in the non-teaching cadre, shall undergo a rigorous and competitive oral interview on a date to be sent to them by SMS/email
- All applicants are advised to use functional phone numbers and e-mail addresses
- Upon the successful application online, applicants will receive a confirmation SMS and/or email (where applicable).
- Shortlisted candidates would also be notified by SMS and/or email.
- Induction/Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is an added advantage
- Applicants should not be more than 40 years of age as at the time of application.
- All successful applicants shall serve under the terms arid conditions of the Delta State Unified Teaching Service and be posted to serve in existing or newly established Technical Colleges.
- For more enquiries visit: https://technicaleducation.deltastate.gov.ng/ or call 09025692008.