Kis International School is a collaborative community of over 100 students. Its dedicated teachers and supportive parents work together to attain student success. The school has an academically challenging international curriculum and a well-rounded programme of sport, creativity and community service. We provide all our students with the tools to become life-long learners and successful and responsible global citizens. Kis is recognized as a top-quality educational establishment with high academic standards.
Job Title: Bursar
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage tuition payments and cash flow
- Oversee accounts payable/receivable and resolve discrepancies
- Prepare expense reports and manage the general budget
- Review employee and third-party contracts
- Negotiate and alter terms of service upon contract expiration
- Analyze productivity reports and identify problem areas
- Design new financial procedures that will increase efficiency
- Cooperate with compliance requests (e.g., audits, receipts)
- Organize and classify all financial information
- Be aware of any new regulations that may affect payment structure
- Present financial findings to upper management and explain solutions
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 1 – 2 years of experience.
N30,000 – N80,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
22nd June 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.