The National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN) is an Inter-University Centre for Nigerian Language Studies. It is an autonomous institution under the regulation of the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Job Position: Bursar
- Job Location: Aba, Abia
- Serves as the Chief Financial Officer of the Institute.
- Responsible to the Executive Director for the institute’s day-to-day financial activities.
- Performing all duties specified in the statutes and/or in the Institute’s policies to be performed by the Institute Bursar.
- Applicants must possess a degree in any of Accounting, Economics, or Finance with a minimum of second class lower. Possession of a higher degree will be an added advantage. In addition, candidates must possess any of the following professional qualifications: ACA, ACMA, CPA, AQCA, ICAN or ANAN.
- Applicants must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in a tertiary institution and should have attained the rank of a Deputy Bursar, Senior Deputy Bursar or Director. Candidates must not be older than sixty years on the assumption of duty.
4th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of each of their Applications, Credentials, and detailed CV; and should request their referees to send reference on them to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN),
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.