AfyA Care is set up to actively invest in and operate healthcare assets with a vision to make healthcare accessible and affordable.
Job Position: Business Intelligence & Automation Analyst
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The business intelligence and automation analyst is responsible for driving business performance and seeking insights from the business by creating dashboards, both lagged and instant.
- Also improving the process in the business by identifying manual processes that can be automated to achieve quicker business delivery. The analyst is expected to identify his customers, and their needs and deliver the dashboards and the insights required.
- To have success in this role, you need to be a self-starter who is constantly thinking of business improvement.
- Identifying and defining the business requirements across the group
- Identifying and understanding the different data tables across the business.
- Building a minimum of 2 dashboards monthly across the group
- Drilling into data to generate insights and create multiple reports explaining the data in the system.
- Develop and manage BI solutions
- Automate a minimum of 2 processes monthly across the group
- Be a business automation champion in the group
- Identity Data inconsistencies in the business
- Escalating data inconsistencies and errors and follow through to ensure correction
- Participate in the formation of the Group’s strategy
- 2 years of Finance experience
- Understanding SQL, Power BI, and other languages will be added advantage
- Strong numerical and relationship management skills
- Remuneration will be competitive and at the higher end of industry standards depending on qualification and relevant experience.
- There are additional benefits such as:
- Health Insurance for self and nuclear family
- Life Insurance for self
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online