Avon Healthcare Limited (Avon HMO) is a subsidiary of the Heirs Holdings Group duly registered by the regulatory authority (NHIS) to operate as a national HMO in October 2012 but commenced operations in 2013. Whether you’re an Individual, a Family, an Association or Corporate Organisation, our health plans have been created to give you access to quality healthcare services whenever you need it.
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- The overall scope of responsibilities of the Business Analyst will be to assist in driving data transformation/awareness initiatives by implementing solutions that aid effective data capture, recording, analysis and reporting of activities carried out across all functions in the organization.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and deliver reports and insights that analyze business functions, key operations, and performance metrics.
- Drive automation of reporting processes across functions.
- Examine, interpret, and report results of analytical initiatives to Executive management, Operations, Medical services, Sales, Marketing, and other departments of the company.
- Analyze data to assist in delivering optimal healthcare data management that aids decision-making.
- Support the penetration & adoption of data management initiatives across the organization.
- Update and maintain a clean record of historic claims and pre-authorization data.
- Understand healthcare business operations.
- Keep abreast of trends in Data management, analysis, and analytics.
- Communicate analytic insights to management.
- Understand healthcare business operations and leverage skillset to deliver the best solutions.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Head of the team.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science, or any related field
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and overall Data Management.
- Additional Qualifications – MBA
- Training & certifications in Microsoft Azure architecture, Power BI, Excel, Data Warehousing, etc. will give an advantage.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with skills in interpreting for non-technical audiences.
- Strong Analytical mindset with a keen eye for details
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in Excel (Power View, Power Query & Power Pivot, etc.)
- SQL scripting and knowledge of BI tools – Power BI, Microsoft BI stack and or Tableau, etc.
- Experience designing and implementing automated ETL processes.
- Proficiency in data management including data analytical capability.
- Proficiency with Python or any related Data science high programming language for data manipulation will be added advantage
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Organizational skills for project coordination
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills to report findings in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
- Excellent Reporting and data visualization skills with a strong analytical mind.
- Ability to take initiatives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online