Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client is a pan-African investment company with headquarter located in Lagos. The company invest in top-tier venture capital and private equity funds across key growth sectors such as FINTECH, Banking, Insurance, Hospital, and Infrastructure.
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Our client is looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between the information technology team and the business.
- The ideal candidate will focus on business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, and deployment tasks of our products features.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in analytics, and must have a high problem-solving skill.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Maintain documentation regarding various projects, processes and operations
- A Degree in IT / Computer Science or any related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst preferably in the finance or banking sector
- Good knowledge of Business and Financial Analysis, performance management, and a good understanding of the financial Sector
- Expertise in the use of Power Bi, Tableau, SQL, Excel and other analysis technologies.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Familiarity with industry technology systems to gather data and solve problem
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence key stakeholders to support proposed strategies, process improvements and operational decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills and leadership skills.
16th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.