First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Job Position: Data Monetization Business Analyst
Job Locations: Abia
- Carrying out detailed business analysis; outlining problems, opportunities and proffering solutions for the Monetization business
- Gathering, validation and documentation of business requirements for monetization initiatives and communicating/reporting them back to all stakeholders
- Conduct market analyses, analyze Monetization product lines and the overall profitability of the Monetization business.
- Estimating costs, carry out revenue projections and identifying business savings
- Serving as a liaison between different stakeholders and the Data Monetization Team.
- Develop and monitor Data Products performance metrics
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Use data analysis and modelling to create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Creating functional specifications/requirements for solutions and systems
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Efficiently managing competing resources and priorities
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar (Business Analyst) role
- Proven experience in working with data, strong data analysis and interpretation skills.
08:33 AM: 5th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online